• Suggestions for Buyer:
- Get pre-approved for a home loan.
Talk to a lender get the needed items required for pre-approval. Go through the process. Get a commitment letter for the amount
that you are comfortable with.
- Finding the Right Home
Have an idea of what you want and need like a 3 bedroom, 2 bath, single level, two story, in town, in the country. Do you want
a little grass to cut or alot of it to cut. Pool? Pond?
- Contact me so we can discuss the possibilties.
Call me so we can sit down and work together in finding the home of your dreams.
• Seller's Resources:
- Overview of the Buying & Selling Process
- Preparing Your Home Through The Eyes Of A Buyer
First impressions only happen once. so make it count. Curb appeal is important. Most buyers will ride by the property before deciding if they want to view the inside. Keeping your house clean
and tidy during showings will impress the buyers. Do all you can to make the house inviting.
- Repair & Cleaning Checklist
Fix the loose door knob in the hallway. Replace the burned out bulb in the garage. Any wall repairs, freshen up the appearance.
• Market Analysis:
- It is definitely a buyers market now. Interest rates are at an
all-time-low, and the market is flooded with homes. Now is the
perfect time to find your dream home at a price worth smiling about.
• School Report:
- For information on local area schools click on one of the following links:
• Moving Tips:
- Decide whether you want to use a professional mover or go with a rental service and move yourself.
- Make sure all your furniture will fit in your new home
- You may want to rent a disposal unit to discard clutter and make
the move easier
- Develop a list of all those who need to know your new address and phone number